- If you feel sick or unwell, please stay home. We are advising our Coaches and Team Members to do the same.
- Studio doors will open 10 minutes before each class begins. Clients that are not in the studio at least 5 min prior to the start of class may not be permitted entry and would then forfeit their class.
- Once the studio doors have closed, they’ll remain closed for the duration of class—no exceptions.
- Upon entering the studio all clients and team members are required to wash their hands or use sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the studio.
everything you want to know
New Studio Protocols
- We’ve changed the entire layout of our studio to reflect current recommendations. FORMFormers are now positioned so clients are at least 6 feet apart.
- New floor markings enforce social distancing rules. We require all members to adhere to these standards.
- Cubbies and benches have been removed to avoid gathering in common areas. Please bring minimal belongings to the studio, and place them inside your machine.
- Plexiglass divider has been installed at the front desk in order to keep the appropriate social distance during check-in and other contact.
- Please come prepared for class to limit unnecessary lines for the changing area.
- We ask that all members keep a valid credit card on file to ensure contactless transactions. Need to update your info? Just go here
- There will be increased time between classes to allow for proper cleaning and disinfecting measures as well as to ensure limited class overlap in the studio.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your machine before and after class. At the end of class, wipe down all parts of the machine that you touched.
- Coaches will not be providing hands-on adjustments, unless it is of a safety concern. Coaches will be giving clear verbal and visual cues to ensure safe and effective form.
- All expired classes have been extended, if we somehow missed yours, it was an oversite so please email us firstname.lastname@example.org asap so we can take care of it.
- We are continuing to offer private sessions & small group sessions, please email email@example.com schedule.
- Each FORM50Former is to be disinfected before and after every class using EPA and FDA-approved disinfectants proven to kill viruses, including COVID-19.
- FORM50 coaches and staff thoroughly disinfect all common areas between classes. Additionally, the studio is deep-cleaned regularly by professionals.
- We invested in a Medify Air Hepa-Grade Air Purifier that will operate while class is in session.
- All staff is properly trained on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for each area of the studio.
Retail and Amenities
- Retail is available for purchase. However, we ask that you minimize touching of items and avoid trying things on at the studio. You can return retail, and we will not put it back on the floor until deemed safe by apparel industry standards.
- We’ve suspended our towel service, so please bring your own. You can also purchase a brand new towel to keep.
- Grippy socks are still required (some things never change).
- All high-touch amenities will be removed from the space to limit hand-to-hand contact. Hair ties, gum, feminine hygiene products, deodorant, etc will be available upon request. During this time, please bring your own toiletries as needed.